Weather in Spokane
38°F | 31°F
Light rain in the morning and afternoon.
40°F | 27°F
Overcast throughout the day.
39°F | 34°F
Rain until evening.
38°F | 30°F
Foggy until evening.
35°F | 27°F
Today, we will see mixed precipitation across the Inland Northwest. In Spokane, we have a chance of snow in the morning that is expected to mix with rain by this afternoon. Little to no snow accumulation is expected with this system. The daytime high will be near 38 degrees. Thursday night expect a mix of rain and snow to continue with the overnight low dropping to about 33 degrees. Looking toward Friday, we will continue to see mixed precipitation with temperatures ranging in the upper 30s. For the weekend, on New Year's Eve there is a slight chance of rain and snow but New Year's Day will be mostly dry with cloudy conditions.
- Feels Like:
- Wind Speed:
- 4.9 mph
- 3.532 miles
- 4:06 p.m.
|Wed 11 p.m.||32°F||Mostly Cloudy||2% precip.|
|Thu midnight||32°F||Mostly Cloudy||0% precip.|
|Thu 1 a.m.||32°F||Partly Cloudy||1% precip.|
|Thu 2 a.m.||32°F||Partly Cloudy||2% precip.|
|Thu 3 a.m.||31°F||Mostly Cloudy||2% precip.|
|Thu 4 a.m.||29°F||Mostly Cloudy||2% precip.|
|Thu 5 a.m.||28°F||Mostly Cloudy||2% precip.|
|Thu 6 a.m.||27°F||Mostly Cloudy||0% precip.|
|Thu 7 a.m.||27°F||Overcast||2% precip.|
|Thu 8 a.m.||27°F||Overcast||3% precip.|
|Thu 9 a.m.||29°F||Overcast||5% precip.|
|Thu 10 a.m.||31°F||Overcast||7% precip.|
Latest weather stories
- After wild weather day in Western WA, coastal flood warning remains
- Spokane Fire Department urges property owners to check their pipes as deep freeze comes to an end
- 28 dead in ‘once in a generation’ blizzard in western New York
- Weathercatch: After the winter solstice, less darkness and more warmth?
- Temperatures drop below zero in Spokane, slowing morning commute
- Spokane braces for lowest temps in 14 years as 'life-threatening cold' sets in
- Sub-zero temps, more snow and a chance of freezing rain forecast this week
- Light snow? Heavy snow? Arctic winds? Weather service predicts big changes for next week
- Take 24-below-zero forecast with a grain of (road) salt
- 100 years ago in North Idaho: Frostbitten man found in 7 feet of snow near Adair
- Hurricane Hunters flying into West Coast storms earlier than ever
- In the cold and snow, politics falls away amid the effort to stay warm and dry